News & Updates
- Memory Eternal (6/8/2015) - Our beloved reader Michael Janosek fell asleep in the Lord this weekend. We will hold Trisagion Prayers at 7:00 pm on Tuesday at St. Antony followed by a reception. Parishioners are asked to please bring snacks. The Funeral Service is Wednesday at 10:00 am followed by internment at Rolling Oaks and Meal of Mercy at St. Antony. Donations can be made in memory of Michael to St. Antony.
- Pentecost Weekend at St. Antony (5/29/2015) - This weekend is the Feast of Pentecost when we celebrate the outpouring of the Holy Spirit on the 5,000 and the birth of the Church. Plan to join us this weekend to celebrate this Great Feast. Saturday 9:30 am – Saturday of Souls Liturgy 3:00 pm – Inquirer Class followed by Confession 5:00 pm – Vespers followed by the service of the 5 loaves Sunday 9:00 am – Vespers 10:00 am – Liturgy for Pentecost
- Coffee Club tonight! (5/8/2015) - Join us tonight for Coffee Club at the parish at 4:30 pm. See you there.
- Last week of Lent (3/31/2015) - It’s hard to believe, but this is the last week of Great Lent. Next week we begin the journey with Christ from His triumphal entry into Jerusalem, witness the Last Supper, watch as He is arrested and tried, weep with the Theotokos, St. John and faithful women disciples, journey to the empty tomb and, at long last, triumphantly proclaim to the world that Christ is Risen! Coming up this week Wednesday 6:30 pm – Last Presanctified Liturgy Thursday 11:30 am – 1:00 pm – Join us for lunch at the parish on Thursday from 11:30am – 1:00pm. Friday 4:30 pm - Coffee Hour 6:30 pm – Canon of St. Lazarus Saturday 9:30 am – Liturgy for Lazarus Saturday followed by breakfast, an egg hunt and children’s festival 3:00 pm - Inquirers’ Class 5:00 pm - Vespers for Palm Sunday Sunday 9:00 am – Orthros for Palm Sunday 10:00 am ... Read More
- Liturgy tonight is canceled due to weather (3/25/2015) - Stay safe tonight.
Tweets from Fr. George
Services & Events
Check out our calendar so you don’t ever miss a service, dinner, or other event at our parish.
Join us on Friday afternoons from 4:30 – 6:00 pm for a cup of coffee as we talk about the Faith with Father George. This is a great time for your questions.
Education is a big part of Christian formation. Click here for more information on our classes, book club, and other educational opportunities.